I visited the great state of Hawaii and I maintain that everyone should visit Hawaii before they die. Of course, when you visit Hawaii, you will find the pristine beaches and spectacular sunsets everyone expects to see, but there are many other reasons to hop on a plane and fly across the Pacific Ocean for your vacation. Here are a few other reasons why everyone should visit Hawaii before they die.
- Fresh Kona coffee—also known as the nectar of the gods.
- Volcanoes—if you don’t already appreciate the power and beauty of Mother Nature, you will once you see dormant volcanic craters that resemble moonscapes or the glow of active lava flows, edging toward the shoreline.
- Adventure, adventure and more adventure—if guided bus tours are not your thing, it’s easy to experience the scenery in a more adventurous manner. You can go cliff-diving, hang-gliding, surfing, jet skiing, parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, biking, kayaking, horseback riding, take a zip line tour…the list goes on and on.
- Research scientists with more curiosity than good sense—in Hawaii, you might see research scientists in a teeny-tiny, 10-foot long inflatable boat, floating alongside a 50-foot long, 70,000-pound Humpback Whale which, at any moment, could flap its tail and launch said scientists and their teeny-tiny boat into the air.
- Fresh Kona coffee—did I already mention the coffee?
When you get to Hawaii, you’re going to need a place to stay, right? Start your vacation planning at www.aquaresorts.com and check out their collection of Waikiki hotels on the beach. They offer specials and vacation packages for a variety of Hawaiian destinations. It’s time to visit Hawaii so you can cross off another item on your bucket list and it only takes one quick click to get started!