It’s October again which means it’s time for the annual Costume Contest. And since now the Gallery has a strategic partner (and website girlfriend) at The Year of Halloween we are expanding the usual festivities into everyone’s most favoritest game PICTURE PERFECT! And welcome to the party, Eva Halloween – we couldn’t do this without you.
That’s right. This year there is way more stuff to win and more ways to win it. We’ll do all the “how you play” stuff further below but let’s open our presents first and talk about the prizes! And these are just the things we know about so far. More could be added (and to be honest we expect at least one more). So let’s get started!
- A 128 GB solid state hard drive from Kingston. ($160.00 Value)
- Two 16 GB Kingston Wi drives (valued at $130 each)
- $150.00 gift card from Bettiepageclothing.com
- At least one gift for him (like these) or gift for dad (like these) from uncommongoods.com
- Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasonings
- And we’ll have a few pop-up special prizes throughout the month so keep checking. The links below will show you how you can follow us.
Here is how you play:
Picture Perfect is the photo scavenger hunt. It works like this:
- Open the sign here and print it. If you are too poor to have a printer go to Kinkos. Lazy.
- Copy the target pics we have below (with your own camera) and try to get as many points as you can. Email the pics to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be able to get additional points (and maybe extra prizes) by watching out for pop up extra target pics.
- If you decide to dress up and enter your costume in the contest, make sure you make it as good as you can, as all submissions will be entered into the costume contest (which will be a vote)!
It’s that easy. And that fun! So make sure you keep an eye out for us:
- Acadia on Twitter
- Gallery Facebook
- Contest Google Plus Page
- Year of Halloween Facebook
- Eva Halloween on Twitter