Here’s Some Stuff You Should Check Out
Yesterday I decided I wasn't wearing pants for the rest of the week. That means I'm wearing dresses, you perv, not being indecent.
Thankfully the weather in Boston is, perhaps temporarily, cooperating by being refreshingly above freezing. It is basically nearing flip-flop and shorts weather around here, in the 50s. Pretty soon people will be putting their winter coats in storage and stubbornly insisting they can go around bare-legged despite the piles of snow still melting slowly from The Neverending Winter. Let me remind you my brave fellow New Englanders: It was 12 degrees here a few days ago. Don't get too excited yet. But for now I'll take it.
All this is to say... well nothing really. I've been busy but unlike other people who are busy I still faithfully do my best to actually post something on this site because I LOVE IT YOU JERKS. Ahem.
And now, here are things you should check out on the internet, for they will either amuse or infuriate you. (I'll explain which way you're supposed to feel for each one, don't fret.)
First stop, Twitter.
- Expedia posted an awesome photo of a gay interracial couple. Thanks Expedia! I love you now, and will book things through you.
- I got really angry at the T. Like, really angry.
Here are a couple of things that should make you furious and hate everything:
- A sleeping woman was sexually assaulted on a train and some jerk filmed it and did not intervene.
- Ted Cruz doesn't seem to know the internet exists and it can do things like this. Luckily for him, neither do most of the idiots who want to vote for him.
- A woman was put in a mental institution in NYC because cops and doctors didn't believe she was the businesswoman she actually is. Oh, by the way, she's black. But since America isn't racist anymore, I'm sure that has nothing to do with it.
And now I'll wrap it up with a few great things that will leave you feeling better than you do after reading those last three items.
- The infamous "eyebrows on fleek" video. If you haven't seen this yet I kind of feel sorry for you.
- I need to know where this place is because I feel like having this soup.
- Gillian Anderson wants someone to ask her out, and she might go for a lady. I'm pretty sure every single woman I know from college just asked for a hall pass from their current partner/wife/husband.
- And this Fruit of the Loom ad is basically utter nonsense but anything that uses No Diggity is an automatic win. Plus, plastic pants.