Because Lists are Great
Hey you know, those jerks at Buzzfeed didn't invent the idea of lists. Lists have been around a LOT longer than them. So here are some fun and interesting things around the internet for you.
I'm writing this from my hotel room on my vacation, because I am uber dedicated. You're welcome. (Ahem - I said you're welcome.)
- The secrets of all you beard-growers out there have been revealed. By science.
- Here's an interesting story about how out of touch mega-rich musicians are. (By the way, I actually have a lot of problems with all subscription music services and Spotify for one way way underpays the artists, but this dumb idea isn't the solution.)
- George Takei wants you to boycott Indiana. Sign me up, sir.
- Ha ha ha Indiana, you so stupid.
- In case it wasn't bad enough to live in California because it's going to break at a fault line and fall into the ocean, it's going to run out of water. Everyone is doing exactly nothing about this.
- This fourth grader knows why standardized testing sucks. What's wrong with all the adults?