- Hulk like pictures of Kelly Brook in underwear. Hulk only human.
- Jennifer Grey talk about how Dirty Dancing 25 years and one nose ago.
- Some fonts make you believe what you read. ALSO CAPS MAKE YOU READ YELLING!
- Al Roker make face and it stay that way. Hulk now scared.
- Hulk like tumblrs that only about one thing. This one about stupid Todd Akin.
- Make your own cheap things to hang on wall if you poor and want to seem like artist.
Hulk also wanted to give you some links this week. Happy clicking!
- ‘Raiders of Lost Ark’ get imax release. Screen big. Hulk watch.
- These companies bad. Hulk smash.
- Google tell what states boring and racist. Hulk agree.
- Get free graphics for infographics here. Hulk want pretty picture with dubious facts!
- Taylor Swift write songs about all old boyfriends. Hulk not interested in squinty warbler.
I don’t have time to do a post today. I’m very busy and important. So here are some things you can click.
- Podcaturday – new show today.
- A special A cup through D cup cheat tournament on G+. You can get there just in time for the final 8!
- Go the Gallery Facebook page. Or I will sell it to you. I don’t know what to do with it.
- New look for the racist tumblr!
From now on, since I’m pretty lazy, I’m going to just post links to other sites on Saturdays. And since I am REALLY lazy, I am going to let other people pick the links I post. So from now on, whatever you want me to post for the next week, tell me in the comments. NO DIRTY THINGS you animals. I run a respectable shop here. Just post the URL and a description of whatever the site is. And if it is stupid I might not do it. But if it is really stupid I probably will. And it is fine if you repeat things. I don’t care. Seriously.
- The Year of Halloween – Classy stuff from Eva Halloween. She’s like Elvira but not on TV and with better hair.
- Podcaturday – The site that highlights our weekly podcast. Subscribe, listen, laugh, etc.
- Anacron Music – Purposely UN-scene, intentionally UN-herd, and comfortably UNFAMOUS… Lovely music for music lovers.
- Squeefinity – Anime/manga reviews.
- Danielle Tunstall – Horror photography and graphic design
- Travels with Jonah – A road trip to find the “real America.”
- Robert Bodden – probably lifehacker for hicks. “Don’t have a door? Pick up a shower curtain at the five and dime!”
- A.M. Jenner – The site contains information about his books, links to where to purchase them, and a free writing school.
- More Hip than Hippie – We’ll show you the little things you can do to be more sustainable and earth-friendly without sacrificing convenience, style, and affordability.
- Year ThirtyOne – “I’m really smart. People always forget, because I’m so pretty.”
- The Random Geek – Tech, humor, introspectives, music, a little bit of everything all in one place
- Chaotic Motion – G+ page of author Adam Boenig
- Confused Muse – RP/Collaborative Fiction, plus chat and a lot of plain silliness.
- Papa Kenn Media – Movie reviews, skits, and general insanity.
- Minimalist Photography 101 – uneven photography blog
That’s all I got this week. So now we see what happens next!
Yeah so today I got into a big debate about love and sexy scientists (I guess). And in the middle of the debate one of the guys says: “Oh, you reminded me of the thing I was TRYING TO GRAPH!”
- I need you all to go in there and help me. I think I might be losing.
- Final Destination 5 – so someone had to review that movie. Why not this guy?
- Bachmann-eyezed! – Damn that’s creepy. Creepier than Steve Buscemi, maybe.
- Liquid Lapdance — Liquid Lapdance – 1 Pair – I don’t know if I want this or not. I didn’t dare to read too far in case someone was looking at me.
- Give and get free stuff in your local community – Sure, take someone else’s crap in exchange for your crap. Crap!
- After the jump you can see a kid do a Rubik’s cube in like, 7 seconds. Too bad that they don’t make bombs that can only be defused by doing a Rubik’s cube really fast. If they did that kid would be set.
- Soothing Music – Yeah, I like this kind of thing. And yeah, I’m manly. VERY manly.
So I love Google Plus(click that if you want to see what my eyeballs look like!) but I realized that it isn’t really doing anything for the site. I go over there, yak to some people, solve some crimes and then come back over here and forget about it. Well no more. From now on they are going to start contributing. So without further ado – here are the things I found in my Google Plus stream for Monday, August 15th.
- First Listen: ‘Muppets: The Green Album’ : NPR – Yeah, Google Plus is a little nerdy. But if you want to hear today’s bands sings yesterdays songs instead of…tomorrow’s Muppets then this is the link for you!
- New and Returning Fall 2011-2012 Primetime TV Series – These people should really be absorbed by the Gallery so we can have some actual Hollywoodish content. Someone help me absorb them?
- ‘London Riots Facial Recognition’ Vigilantes Abandon Their Project – Forbes – See Batman doesn’t give up this easy. That’s why Internet “digilantes” aren’t Batman. Quitters.
- Richard Dawkins – “What if you’re wrong?” – So this is apparently atheist porn. This Dawkins guy (unfortuniately NOT a relative of Darryl Dawkins) has some kid ask him “what if you are wrong?” about being an atheist. Now, it’s a pretty dumb question, granted. But the guy just uses like, 250 words when he could have just said “No u”.
- Listing of psychologists/neuroscientists on Google+ – Holy sh*t that’s nerdy. I with they could have added “doing some experiments in the bedroom” or something to make it seem less nerdy.
- Here Is Some Relaxing Footage of a Bat on an Airplane – Heh,we now have one more way to kill vampires.
Hopefully tomorrow some MMA fighters, hot chicks, ninjas and King Arthur knights post some links so I don’t feel so nerdy. So I’ll see you later. I need to go impress some neuroscientists!