Ashley Leggat Tongue Filed under: Ashley Leggat, Celebrity...Read More
Author: Christy Stevens
Oregon State Police reported Thursday that a truckload of Hagfish, colloquially known as “slime eels” or “snot snakes”, overturned near milepost 131 on U.S. 101, on the Oregon Coast due west of Salem, and caused a traffic collision that no amount of paper towels will ever be able to clean up.Read More
It’s finally here. The long-awaited film adaptation of Stephen King’s epic 8-book magnum opus, “The Dark Tower”. It took a long time and, let’s be honest, Hollywood has not been particularly kind or true to Stephen King’s novels in the past. However, with Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey cast as Roland and The Man in Black, I found a glimmer of hope that this film would do the story and the characters justice. The trailer did not disappoint. Rather, it made me that much more excited.Read More
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you probably know who André the Giant is, whether it be from his wrestling career or from his memorable role in ‘The Princess Bride’. But like me, you may not know some of the more fun and interesting things about this colossal human being.Read More
For the premier of our newest web-series, “Christy Eats It”, Fell Companion Christy Stevens reviews the Limited Edition Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino so you don’t have to!Read More
- PopobawaWe end Season Four with a cryptid who doesn't just scare you. The Popobawa from Tanzania does...other things to you, and then threatens you that he will do it again if you don't do what he says! Join Mells, Snoops and Acadia as they investigate this malevolent cryptid. Thanks for a great season and we […]
- Fred and Rose West - Part TwoThe terrible story of Fred and Rose West is finished off this week as Acadia and special guest Emma from Fan Critical go in depth into the horrors of 25 Cromwell Street in Gloucester, England. We don't have special guests very often. It's what makes them special. So enjoy!
- Fred and Rose West - Part OneAcadia is joined by special guest Emma from the Fan Critical podcast to discuss part one of the story of Fred and Rose West, the worst sex murderers who ever lived in Gloucester, England. We hope.
- Daniel LaPlanteDaniel LaPlante was a teenager in the 80s who had a hard life but no matter how rough things for him were, they don't excuse his actions. Join Acadia, Shooey and the newest member of the team, Snoops, as she debuts with one of her all time favorite stories. That should tell you something all […]
- The Witchcraft MurderCome with us to England where we discuss the terrible murder of Charles Walton in 1945. Was he killed by a witch? Some say he was, indeed. Find out what Acadia, Mells, and Shooey think as they dig into the story and do some incredible British accents. Seriously, top notch!
- King Leopold Part TwoThe terrible story of the exploitation and mass murder in the Congo Free State concludes this week in an episode that took a lot out of Shooey. As long as we have been doing this show, the amount of greed and cruelty these degenerates can display is still staggering. Learn what Belgium doesn't want you […]
- The Thanksgiving Reunion Special!Sit back, relax, and listen to Jenn, B Nev, Kenny, Sandwich, Mells, and Shooey as each hangs out a little bit with Acadia and discusses some horrible things that happened on Thanksgiving. I mean, reunions are fun and we are glad to see everyone, but this IS Strangeful, so there had to be some murders. […]
- King Leopold Part OneCheck out this latest episode from Strangeful Things, as Acadia, Mells, and Shooey discuss the forgotten genocide in the Congo Free State and the people responsible for the deaths of 10 million people.
- Don DeckerWe've heard of making it rain but nothing like the subject of this week's show. Acadia tells Mells and Shooey the weird tale of Don Decker and the (alleged) DEMON that infested him and an apartment in Stroudsburg, PA!
- FrankensteinIt's story time! Join Mells, Shooey and Acadia as the story of how the novel Frankenstein got conceived and written. Of course there is also a lot of sex in it, too because we have an image to uphold.