This week on The Castle Rock Historical Society, have a watch of the 2007 Indian “neo-noir...Read More
Author: Hannah Selector
Hannah & Acadia are back for a somewhat special episode, doing their best to tackle one heck...Read More
Heading for a bit of a storm, Hannah and Acadia enjoy a brief interlude of character development...Read More
What do you do when you’re sheltering in place? Take a journey through a strange...Read More
Things are finally happening as Acadia and Hannah discuss the third section of Stephen King’s Dark Tower story “The Drawing of The Three.” Hannah learns some new things about drugs and ethnic slurs whilst Roland and Eddie learn new things about their strange, interdimensional relationship.Read More
- The Anasazi Part 2We wrap up Native American Heritage Month with the second half of the story of the people in the Southwest who built an amazing society and then just sort of melted away. Where did they go? Well that's what we are going to try to find out in the conclusion to our coverage of The […]
- The Anasazi Part 1There are wonders within the boundaries of what is now the United States that way too many people don't know about. Continuing our dedication to Native American History Month we present the first part of the people that are known by some as the Anasazi. Also, we learn what happens when a cowpoke decides poking […]
- The Serpent MoundThe indigenous people of what is now called Ohio decided to make themselves a monument and we're gonna talk about it. The location is the largest effigy mound in the world and we will be sure to explain what an effigy mound is right near the beginning (sort of) so you aren't lost!
- Rebecca ZahauSometimes the official story seems mighty sus. This week, Acadia and Shooey take a look at the case of Rebecca Zahau, who was declared a suicide and the facts of the case seem to point to the absolute opposite of that. Come with us to sunny San Deigo as we dig into this sad story.
- Demons, Mistakes, and Kennedy IfeSince this is the Halloween episode for 2021, we thought we would keep riding the demon train. Unfortunately, as usual, we learned that humans are what screws most things up. They certainly did in the case of Kennedy Ife. Also, we might directly and overtly attack pretty much all of the religions. I can't remember […]
- Danielle HarkinsWhen you send your kids to school, you have a reasonable expectation that they will not be brainwashed into believing that they have demons inside them that have to be let out. Unless Danielle Harkins is their teacher, then you totally should NOT have that expectation because it is gonna happen!
- The Grim SleeperThis week we cover Lonnie David Franklin, Jr. He's a piece of crap who was given the name "The Grim Sleeper" which is way too cool of a name for this guy. He preyed on women in Los Angeles for decades and he was able to go so long without capture because nobody was really […]
- The Flatwoods MonsterSome people think aliens that try to probe you are scary. But to me, the Flatwoods monster is the kind of thing that would terrify me. I don't need to be watching some big tall goon coming at me, splooging all over the place and spreading out all sorts of stinky gas. This cryptid /alien […]
- Nub CityDon't get mad that you never thought of cutting off your own finger for some quick cash. Don't be jealous of people who realized that blowing off their own limbs with shotguns and whatnot could be lucrative. This week we humbly offer you Nub City, where a bunch of yahpos from Florida actually thought their […]
- Barbara Daly BaekelandCome with us back to the glamorous forties where we meet the beautiful Barbara Daly who marries a rich dude, has a kid and boy does that not turn out great. Bad motivations? Yep. Bad decisions? Oh, you betcha. Bad outcome? Well. just listen and find out. Spoiler: the outcome is bad, too.