It looks like Leo has exactly the amount of pull one would expect him to have: he got his girlfriend the highly-desired cover of Sport’s Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue. For the second year in a row, Letterman revealed the cover on his show the night before the mag hit newsstands. I couldn’t find a good quality pic of it so deal with the crappy one below. I think the pic above is better than the one they used for the cover but what do I know? Also, we quick like a bunny made Bar her own album in the mine. We try to stay current, you know. And we would succeed if it were 1998. Anyway, congrats to Bar.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Join 4,880 other subscribers
Join the Castle Rock Historical Society!
- The Jersey Devil
- Ken Ray McElroy - Biggest Jerk in the WorldAcadia and Graveyard Grace would like you to meet Ken McElroy, the biggest jerk this side of the Mississippi! Hailing from the small town of Skidmore, Missouri, Kenny boy was the real-life embodiment of a villainous caricature. With a rap sheet longer than a CVS receipt, McElroy had more than 20 felonies under his belt […]
- The Mad Gasser of MattoonGet ready to gasp in both horror and hilarity as Acadia and Graveyard Grace explore the strange case of the Mad Gasser of Mattoon. Was it a sinister plot, a weird prank, or just some really bad gas? Join these two witty hosts as they sniff out the truth and make some jokes along the […]
- Critical ItchImagine having an itch so intense that you can't resist scratching, no matter the cost! In this first episode of Season Eight, hear the harrowing story of a woman whose itch was so severe that it drove her to the brink of madness – and beyond. But what happens when scratching isn't enough? Join Acadia […]
- The Radium GirlsYou know how big companies are evil and terrible to their employees? Well, this is not a new phenomenon. Join us as we learn about the Radium Girls. These women got good jobs helping out with the war effort except (big surprise) it was terrible. I know everything is awful right now and it is […]
- The Lancashire WitchesAmerica learned so many of its terrible traits from England. One of them was the concept of: call a bunch of women witches and see what happens (nothing good). We had Salem. But 80 years earlier, England had Lancashire. So sit back with some Yorkshire Tea and drink up the story of religion, politics and […]
- Mary VincentThis show has a lot of terrible things in it. That's kind of our thing. And the story of Mary Vincent and what the scum of the Earth, Lawrence Singleton, did to her is terrible. But this story is more that terrible. It is downright inspiring. And when you hear it you will be amazed. […]
- The Yuba County Five - Part TwoThe most mysterious case we have done in a while concludes this week with part two of the Yuba City Five. I have been thinking about this case for weeks and I am no closer to a solution than I was when we started. If you didn't listen to part one, go back and listen […]
- The Yuba County FiveThis case is the most baffling set of events we have covered in quite a while. Five men go to a basketball game and never come home. Seems like it is straightforward but oh my goodness it is anything but that. This is part one of two but honestly it could probably be one of […]
- The Michigan DogmanIt's like a night watchman can't even patrol the manufacturing plant they work for without encountering a dog man. Night Watchmen, a local politician in another state, three girls near the woods, all of them running into a scary dogman. Join us as we get to the bottom of the case of the Michigan Dogman. […]
I’d like her knockers. Thanks.
sexy bar :))