This recap, since I am still sick and exhausted and trying to do a million things I am going to ask questions. Except for this statement: When Britney said she had ‘the strength of a six month old’ I lol’d. Hard.
Answer as many of these as you want. I’m genuinely interested.
- Britney got her dude to put up the Playboy chick and Carrot Top. Good move? Bad move? Who cares because it is week one?
- IS there such a thing as a “meh” eviction since the coaches only have three people each?
- The coaches contest (where whoever wins gets to keep one of their people safe) could be fun. But not if they are all like this one.
- Do the people who make the show ever play the games ahead of time? Like – did they just say: We want a man to win this challenge, so we will make it running!
- Has the “have not” room ever made people lose? Like – how much of a punishment is it? Stupid!
- Who are you rooting for?
- Who do you hate?
- Is the nerdy kid really a creeper?