Say hello to Jessica-Jane Clement. I don’t have a whole lot to say about her, but I don’t think that matters much in this case. She’s a striking young lady and the pictures speak for themselves. Here’s what I got: Jessica-Jane is an English glamour model appearing in Playboy and assorted lads’ mags (I had to add in that last bit because I laugh out loud at the term “lads’ mags” every time. It amuses me to no end). She’s also done quite a bit of TV work on UK shows that I’ve never heard of. She met a hairdresser husband while doing a reality show, supports PETA, and seems to spend a lot of her spare time spilling out of bikinis. So she fits in just fine around here. What do you all think? Weigh in below and join us next Sunday as the weather keeps getting colder, the bikinis keep getting skimpier, and the content stays as superficial as ever.
Join 4,880 other subscribers
Join the Castle Rock Historical Society!
- Ken Ray McElroy - Biggest Jerk in the WorldAcadia and Graveyard Grace would like you to meet Ken McElroy, the biggest jerk this side of the Mississippi! Hailing from the small town of Skidmore, Missouri, Kenny boy was the real-life embodiment of a villainous caricature. With a rap sheet longer than a CVS receipt, McElroy had more than 20 felonies under his belt […]
- The Mad Gasser of MattoonGet ready to gasp in both horror and hilarity as Acadia and Graveyard Grace explore the strange case of the Mad Gasser of Mattoon. Was it a sinister plot, a weird prank, or just some really bad gas? Join these two witty hosts as they sniff out the truth and make some jokes along the […]
- Critical ItchImagine having an itch so intense that you can't resist scratching, no matter the cost! In this first episode of Season Eight, hear the harrowing story of a woman whose itch was so severe that it drove her to the brink of madness – and beyond. But what happens when scratching isn't enough? Join Acadia […]
- The Radium GirlsYou know how big companies are evil and terrible to their employees? Well, this is not a new phenomenon. Join us as we learn about the Radium Girls. These women got good jobs helping out with the war effort except (big surprise) it was terrible. I know everything is awful right now and it is […]
- The Lancashire WitchesAmerica learned so many of its terrible traits from England. One of them was the concept of: call a bunch of women witches and see what happens (nothing good). We had Salem. But 80 years earlier, England had Lancashire. So sit back with some Yorkshire Tea and drink up the story of religion, politics and […]
- Mary VincentThis show has a lot of terrible things in it. That's kind of our thing. And the story of Mary Vincent and what the scum of the Earth, Lawrence Singleton, did to her is terrible. But this story is more that terrible. It is downright inspiring. And when you hear it you will be amazed. […]
- The Yuba County Five - Part TwoThe most mysterious case we have done in a while concludes this week with part two of the Yuba City Five. I have been thinking about this case for weeks and I am no closer to a solution than I was when we started. If you didn't listen to part one, go back and listen […]
- The Yuba County FiveThis case is the most baffling set of events we have covered in quite a while. Five men go to a basketball game and never come home. Seems like it is straightforward but oh my goodness it is anything but that. This is part one of two but honestly it could probably be one of […]
- The Michigan DogmanIt's like a night watchman can't even patrol the manufacturing plant they work for without encountering a dog man. Night Watchmen, a local politician in another state, three girls near the woods, all of them running into a scary dogman. Join us as we get to the bottom of the case of the Michigan Dogman. […]
- The Hinterkaifeck MurdersThis week, special guest Hannah Selector and Acadia investigate the Hinterkaifeck Murders. Almost exactly 100 years ago, en extended family on a small German farm were found dead. Who did it? Well, there were weird things in the lead up to the crime, and the aftermath had plenty of suspects. But, at the end of […]