Here is my extensive research on Brooklyn Decker:
- Born April 12, 1987 in Middletown, OH and moved with her family to Charlotte, NC where she was discovered by a modeling agent in a shopping mall.
- She began her career modeling prom dresses.
- She booked her first SI Swimsuit Edition in 2005, only two months after moving to NY to model.
- She has been in every SI swimsuit issue since 2006 and in 2010 was on the cover.
- She’s an avid TarHeel Basketball fan
- She was a guest judge on Season 5 of “Germany’s Next Top Model”
- Married to U.S. tennis player Andy Roddick
- There is a popular rumor that she was originally up for Megan Fox’s role in “Transformers
- She has played a model on TV at least twice (On “Royal Pains” and “Chuck”)
- Came in at Number 2 on the Maxim 2010 Hot 100 List
- Named Esquire Magazines “Sexiest Woman Alive” 2010
Here is Acadia’s more succinct research: She is blonde with really big knockers.
Enjoy all 300+ pix of this one!
only reason i know who she is becomes her name stands out.
When I was 15, I glimpsed a magazine with Tyra Banks on its cover, on which a big headline read “Sexiest Woman Alive.” I believed it! In my mind, no other woman was sexier or more beautiful than Tyra. Then, every other magazine started naming different women sexiest woman alive. That’s when I understood that all women are sexy and beautiful in their own way.
OK, maybe except for the neighbor living above us. Those rotten, algae, Caramel Macchiato teeth. EWw!
*stops calling Wilmarama’s neighbor*
NOOO! Otherwise, her teeth will get greener … with envy! 😉
my sister is named: NEELY VANDENBERG, folks!!