I love when emails are intended to scare you. By the way, may I offer you my business card?
Ladies: Pass this to friends and daughters! snopes verified. scarey stuff.
Police Warning (Send to Everyone)
People are R E A L L Y crazy! If you are a female, take heed! If you are male and have a significant female in your life who you care about, whether it’s your wife, your girlfriend, your daughter, your sister, your niece, your cousin, your next door neighbor; whomever………….. pass this along! Always, “Better safe than sorry!”
A man came over and offered his services as a painter to a female putting gas in her car and left his card. She said no, but accepted his card out of courtesy and got in her car. The man then got into a car driven by another gentleman. As the lady left the service station, she saw the men following her out of the station at the same time. Almost immediately, she started to feel dizzy and could not catch her breath. She tried to open the window and realized that the odor was on her hand; the same hand which accepted the card from the gentleman at the gas station. She then noticed the men were immediately behind her and she felt she needed to do something at that moment. She drove into the first driveway and began to honk her horn repeatedly to ask for help. The men drove away but the lady still felt pretty bad for several minutes after she could finally catch her breath. Apparently, there was a substance on the card that could have seriously injured her.
This drug is called ‘BURUNDANGA’ and it is used by people who wish to incapacitate a victim in order to steal from or take advantage of them. This drug is four times more dangerous than the date rape drug and is transferable on simple cards. So take heed and make sure you don’t accept cards at any given time you are alone or from someone on the streets. This applies to those making house calls and slipping you a card when they offer their services.
PLEASE SEND THIS E-MAIL ALERT TO EVERY FEMALE YOU KNOW!!!!
- I guess they assume nobody wants to kidnap your grandmother and that females like co-workers and friends are not significant. I think they are pretty right on this one.
- What did the guy with the painting card ask her if she needed to have painted? Her car? Why a painter? Why not a car detailer?
- Why call them ‘gentlemen’?
- What part of opening your car window would make you smell your hand?
- How long did she honk her horn before realizing that nobody was going to come out and help her?
- If some drowsy lady honked her horn a million times in your driveway would you come out?
- WHAT WOULD THOSE GUYS GAIN FROM MAKING SOMEONE GET IN A CAR ACCIDENT? THAT’S THE BEST THEY COULD DO IN THIS ONE.
This is crap – take business cards from everyone and smell them – sissies