It’s time for some links. Or in my case…link. The link I am putting in is going to be the first one in the chain. And the next one is going to be submitted by whoever comments about this one. So it is simple. Say something about my link. Post your own link in the comments, it gets added to this post. Then the next person does the same thing. And you BETTER be entertaining! or not. I don’t care that much.
- Link the First: Dirty Canada Since learning about the incident at her home, the mom has heard many stories from her son about parties he’s been to. He told her he had been “tea-bagged,” the term used to describe boys rubbing their genitals over the face of someone who has passed out. At another party, a teenage boy shoved a ping-pong ball in a boy’s anus.
- Link the Second (from Jenny): Neil Gaiman’s Personal Home Library: When I saw this, I wanted to cry and sell my kidney so I could have a cool library too.
- Link the Third (from Ballsack): This is the sort of stuff the Internet was invented for, or used for, whatever.
- Link the Fourth: I am linking this site because Jennifer Becker Landsberger posted a comment and also because http://jenniferbeckerlandsberger.blogspot.com/ is the only url in the world longer that mine. Score!
- Link the Fifth: Silky gave us this: Arrested Development really was a good frigging show.
- Link the Sixth: Chinaren linked himself. That’s fair.
Neil Gaiman’s Personal Home Library: When I saw this, I wanted to cry and sell my kidney so I could have a cool library too. http://blog.shelfari.com/my_weblog/2009/09/neil.html
This is the sort of stuff the Internet was invented for, or used for, whatever.
Russia, now in color!
Heard of the “tea-bagging” thing…I’m prior active duty Navy and you wouldn’t believe the things the guys do when drinking.
This is older than some of the other links, but man do I kill some time here…
I’m putting my link here because it’s free and I’m greedy. Er, I mean to support your wonderful effort. Ahem.
Oh the link,. Sheesh I’d forget my head if it wasn’t nailed on: