Dragon Con is one of those magical things that’s hard to explain to people when they...Read More
Before you go to Pax East (or any convention, really) read this guide from new author Erezebeta so you maximize fun while minimizing your budget!Read More
Cosplaying is very popular nowadays, but finding the right opportunity to get dressed up is always...Read More
After the complete nightmare caused by the absence of promised Funko dolls at the opening day of Spooky Empire in Orlando, is it possible convention management could make things any worse? Turns out, they apparently can.Read More
- QAnonWith the election a week away, we thought it would be a good idea to talk about QAnon. These wacky patriots are convinced they are getting secret love notes from the President and that there will soon be sweeping change across the land. Technically, there is a 50/50 chance they are right, so you should […]
- John Edward Robinson Part TwoShooey brings Mells and Acadia through the end of the story of John Edward Robinson, who should really be more well known than he is. More scams, more murder, and a twist that nobody is going to see coming at all this week on Strangeful!
- John Edward Robinson - Part OneJoin Acadia, Mells, and Shooey for part one of a Shooey-rific episode about John Edward Robinson. The man wore many hats and every one of them was detestable. You probably haven't heard of this guy and if you have then you need to be our best friends!
- Bill and Dorothy WackerThis spooky tale comes from Ohio and reminds us that terror can come in many forms. Learn what the Wackers went through over a period of years in this episode.
- The Love Me Tender MurdersThis story starts with the Grimes sisters going to see an Elvis movie on December 28, 1956 and becomes the biggest search in the history of the city of Chicago. Join Acadia, Mells and Shooey as they explore this story in depth from beginning to end.
- The Oakville BlobsLook up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a bunch of tiny blobs of goo that will make you sick if you touch them! The tiny town of Oakville, WA found out what happens when you start gooshing things that should not be gooshed!
- Leopold and Loeb Part TwoShooey wraps up the story of gutless punks Leopold and Loeb this week with some marvelous acting from Mells and Acadia. What would we do without these dramatic readings?!?
- Leopold and Loeb Part 1Shooey brings us part one of a two part episode concerning the murderous bastards Leopold and Loeb. Join him, Mells and Acadia as the cover the early life of the men, as well as the planning and execution of the crime.
- Tarrare - The Hungriest Man in the WorldNot gonna lie, folks. This week's episode is pretty gross. Join Mells, Shooey and Acadia as the explore the strange life of a Frenchman named Tarrare who would eat anything. And we mean anything!
- The TWA 800 PodcastThis week, Acadia, Mells and Shooey tackle the tragedy of the TWA 800 crash. Was it an accident, or is one of the MANY conspiracy theories actually correct? From terrorists to the government and back again, we dig into all of it and learn a little bit about big business along the way. Join us […]