This week Hannah and Acadia make the most of the Shudder subscription again by watching and reviewing the movie Scare Me starring Aya Cash and Josh Ruben. They also discuss next steps for the podcast since the namesake TV series, Castle Rock has been canceled by those jerks at Hulu. Join us as we treat the glass as half full and talk about people making horror with a brief side trip into maybe murdering people!
- The Thanksgiving Reunion Special!Sit back, relax, and listen to Jenn, B Nev, Kenny, Sandwich, Mells, and Shooey as each hangs out a little bit with Acadia and discusses some horrible things that happened on Thanksgiving. I mean, reunions are fun and we are glad to see everyone, but this IS Strangeful, so there had to be some murders. […]
- King Leopold Part OneCheck out this latest episode from Strangeful Things, as Acadia, Mells, and Shooey discuss the forgotten genocide in the Congo Free State and the people responsible for the deaths of 10 million people.
- Don DeckerWe've heard of making it rain but nothing like the subject of this week's show. Acadia tells Mells and Shooey the weird tale of Don Decker and the (alleged) DEMON that infested him and an apartment in Stroudsburg, PA!
- FrankensteinIt's story time! Join Mells, Shooey and Acadia as the story of how the novel Frankenstein got conceived and written. Of course there is also a lot of sex in it, too because we have an image to uphold.
- QAnonWith the election a week away, we thought it would be a good idea to talk about QAnon. These wacky patriots are convinced they are getting secret love notes from the President and that there will soon be sweeping change across the land. Technically, there is a 50/50 chance they are right, so you should […]
- John Edward Robinson Part TwoShooey brings Mells and Acadia through the end of the story of John Edward Robinson, who should really be more well known than he is. More scams, more murder, and a twist that nobody is going to see coming at all this week on Strangeful!
- John Edward Robinson - Part OneJoin Acadia, Mells, and Shooey for part one of a Shooey-rific episode about John Edward Robinson. The man wore many hats and every one of them was detestable. You probably haven't heard of this guy and if you have then you need to be our best friends!
- Bill and Dorothy WackerThis spooky tale comes from Ohio and reminds us that terror can come in many forms. Learn what the Wackers went through over a period of years in this episode.
- The Love Me Tender MurdersThis story starts with the Grimes sisters going to see an Elvis movie on December 28, 1956 and becomes the biggest search in the history of the city of Chicago. Join Acadia, Mells and Shooey as they explore this story in depth from beginning to end.
- The Oakville BlobsLook up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a bunch of tiny blobs of goo that will make you sick if you touch them! The tiny town of Oakville, WA found out what happens when you start gooshing things that should not be gooshed!