At first I was thinking about how funny and cool these Marine bumper stickers were. And they really are. Marines are (at least in my opinion) a special breed of the armed services. Probably because all of my family members who were in the armed services were Marines. Oh, and of all the people in my family who were in the military, only one of them was a hero. The rest were varying degrees of brave and/or inconsequential. And while all of them were proud to wear the uniform, and the family was proud of them, they were from earlier generations and didn’t get referred to as heroes.
And they didn’t have bumper stickers.
So read these and smile and think of how cool they are. Or be all liberal and think it’s mean or some shit like that. I don’t care either way. But whichever way you take them, think about when you see one in front of you in traffic. Or if you see someone whose kid is an honor student. Or someone who doesn’t drink anymore. Why do so many people need to express themselves this way? You know what I miss? Finding something out about someone naturally. I don’t want to know that the person is liberal or conservative while I am walking up their driveway and haven’t even met them yet. Bumper stickers should only be funny and be designed to cause accidents. That’s why the ones I am designing have really tiny type. It’s always the person in back’s fault. WHIPLASH!
- Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything.
- Water-boarding is out so kill them all!
- Interrogators can’t water board dead guys
- Stop Global Whining
- When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine Naval Corollary; Dead men don’t testify.
- The Marine Corps — When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight
- Death Smiles At Everyone — Marines Smile Back
- Marine Sniper – You can run, but you’ll just die tired!
- What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? …. A little Recoil
- Marines — Providing Enemies of America an Opportunity To Die For their Country Since 1775
- Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anyone Who Threatens It
- Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon
- It’s God’s Job to Forgive Bin Laden — It’s Our Job To Arrange The Meeting
- Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Brawl
- One Shot, Twelve Kills — US Navy Gun Fire Support
- Do draft dodgers Have Reunions? If So, What Do They Talk About?
- My kid fought in Iraq so your kid can party in college
- Machine Gunners — Accuracy by Volume
- A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy — Blessed Be The Peacemakers
- If You Can Read, Thank A Teacher. If You Can Read It In English, Thank A Veteran
- Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world.. But, the Marines don’t have that problem. – Ronald Reaegan