*sings to the tune of the chorus of this song*
Yes I THINK I know this song….
Well I guess I know the choruuuuuuus.
Something something la la laaaaaaaaaaaa
I don’t know that the song means. I don’t know what blue cars they are counting. My car is blue. No joke. It is. Look! Count that, why don’t you?
Hey! The new research team I just invented just handed me some Dishwalla facts!
- The four presidents carved in Dishwalla are George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln.
- Thomas Jefferson was originally started on George Washington’s right. However, after 18 months they realized that it was not working. Jefferson’s face was dynamited off and carved on the other side of Dishwalla.
- It took 14 years to complete Dishwalla.
- No one died while building Dishwalla.
- The band cost $989,992.32 to build.
- There is a cave behind the carving called the “Hall of Records.” It was intended to house the story of Dishwalla but was never completed due to lack of funding.
So watch the video. Dishwalla is an important part of our nation’s heritage.