So I have been boycotting Ghost Hunters on the stupid Sci Fi Channel for like, a whole season and a half. Why? Because they would not wear cameras on their fucking heads. Every frigging episode was the same. Here’s a transcript.
- Fake shot of the bald one and the side kick fixing a hot water heater.
- Call from the ‘case manager’ pretending to tell them about the new case – Miss Pepperloaf’s abandoned mansion!
- They pack up their shit and go to the place.
- Tour of the place, with some person pointing and saying: “And that’s where Meg saw the goblin!”
- Bumble around all night saying: “Did you hear that?” “Did you see that?”
- Sit there for 17 hours watching all the video.
- Tell the person if their place is or is not haunted.
Now – the video below can let you decide whether or not you believe in ghosts. Some of it is pretty freaky. But they ALWAYS fucking ALWAYS had to add in that: ohh, Todd saw Satan cornholing the ghost of Venus Flytrap from WKRP in Cincinnati but we didn’t catch it on camera. Thus my boycott. Until they got cameras on their heads, I was done.
And now they HAVE! Of course, they can afford to drive Chevy Suburbans all over the fucking country but they can’t afford a head camera for everyone – but for now, I will take what I can get. Now go look at that ghost video and tell me what you think.