Just got done watching Heroes and realized that I needed to bitch about it. So here I go. In bullet point form.
- Why don’t they understand that people with powers fighting each other is better than people with powers whining and talking to each other?
- If the carnival dude’s power is that he can make earthquakes, how can he just show up across the country?
- I know I say this every time I talk about this show but: if you had super powers, why would you want to NOT have them. Unless your power was that you crap yourself when someone looks at you.
- Can the Haitian pick and choose whose powers he cancels out? Like, if he went to the carnival, could he disable the fast knife dude but leave the pants crapping guy alone?
- Will someone please kick Peter Petrelli’s ass so hard that he realizes he needs to find Sylar and get all his powers or something?
- Why the Hell did they spend last season digging up skeletons in the desert but now the mother is nowhere to be found?
- What happened to the old lady’s sister?
- If Peter can heal people, why doesn’t he make the deaf doctor lady not fucking deaf?
Does anyone even watch this show anymore? If you do – PLEASE comment. I need to talk to someone about this, and my stuffed animals play Uno on Monday’s now. Jerks.