This is the second time a post of mine has been interrupted by a mass shooting. I had a good rant worked up. My dog got bitten at the rabies clinic last night. Dude was a Lumbersexual that didn’t believe in collars for dogs so his Akita (A dog that most lumberjacks couldn’t afford) broke free and got mine by the neck in a move that only Michael Vick would have enjoyed. So I ranted a while about hippies and millennials with beards. You know what? Everything was better after she got a Wendy’s Jr Cheeseburger plain. Dogs don’t care much about lumbersexuals, refugees, pro-gun, anti-gun, body parts or anything else. They had a two second fight, scared everyone human, then forgot about it once the dog pack got straightened out. The guy should have had his dog under control. There could be a big moral there about republicans and democrats and what not but I don’t think I’ll make it. I’m just going to post a funny dog GIF instead. Maybe other people will get on the bandwagon and stop making meaningless noise during scary events?
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Join 4,883 other subscribers
Join the Castle Rock Historical Society!
- The Radium GirlsYou know how big companies are evil and terrible to their employees? Well, this is not a new phenomenon. Join us as we learn about the Radium Girls. These women got good jobs helping out with the war effort except (big surprise) it was terrible. I know everything is awful right now and it is […]
- The Lancashire WitchesAmerica learned so many of its terrible traits from England. One of them was the concept of: call a bunch of women witches and see what happens (nothing good). We had Salem. But 80 years earlier, England had Lancashire. So sit back with some Yorkshire Tea and drink up the story of religion, politics and […]
- Mary VincentThis show has a lot of terrible things in it. That's kind of our thing. And the story of Mary Vincent and what the scum of the Earth, Lawrence Singleton, did to her is terrible. But this story is more that terrible. It is downright inspiring. And when you hear it you will be amazed. […]
- The Yuba County Five - Part TwoThe most mysterious case we have done in a while concludes this week with part two of the Yuba City Five. I have been thinking about this case for weeks and I am no closer to a solution than I was when we started. If you didn't listen to part one, go back and listen […]
- The Yuba County FiveThis case is the most baffling set of events we have covered in quite a while. Five men go to a basketball game and never come home. Seems like it is straightforward but oh my goodness it is anything but that. This is part one of two but honestly it could probably be one of […]
- The Michigan DogmanIt's like a night watchman can't even patrol the manufacturing plant they work for without encountering a dog man. Night Watchmen, a local politician in another state, three girls near the woods, all of them running into a scary dogman. Join us as we get to the bottom of the case of the Michigan Dogman. […]
- The Hinterkaifeck MurdersThis week, special guest Hannah Selector and Acadia investigate the Hinterkaifeck Murders. Almost exactly 100 years ago, en extended family on a small German farm were found dead. Who did it? Well, there were weird things in the lead up to the crime, and the aftermath had plenty of suspects. But, at the end of […]
- Al KiteWe do a lot of stories about upsetting topics. But this one? This one? This one has to be one of the most senseless, terrible things we have covered in a while. Not that it will make you mistrust everyone you know and will ever know in the future...oh, wait, it just might! The story […]
- Pedro Lopez - The Monster of the AndesPedro Lopez spent the 1970s in Peru, Ecuador, and Columbia. Over that time span he sexually abused and murdered more than 100 little girls. The only thing more chilling than the crimes of this guy is what ended up happening with him. Seriously you will not believe how this story ends. Join us as we […]
- Sally Horner - The Real Life LolitaYou probably know that Lolita is a book by Vladimir Nabokov about a pervert perving on a child. But you might not have known that there was a real case that may have inspired the author. The story of Sally Horner is complicated and tragic and should make you think twice before opening your yap […]
Nobody will ever stop making noise. But also? One of my greatest hates in the world is people who don’t “believe in” leashes for their dogs. Well genius, the leash is for their safety too, don’t be an a$$hole.
I’m pretty much done with the ranters and panters.
there no such thing as bad dogs, only crappy dog parents who probably don’t even know how to wipe their own ass.
If those asinine, HORRIBLE dog parents have HUMAN puppies, god help us all.
I say we give all dogs guns that they can shoot by barking.