The tie, beloved by hockey fans and snappy dressers everywhere, is more than just an arrow pointing at your crotch. It’s a way for you to keep people guessing as to whether or not your shirt has buttons. And because of that, I am linking this joint: August Daniels’ Hand Made Ties. Why else? Read and learn.
- Hand Made Ties > Tie Made Hands
- I like to think of how long it took them to make just one. With their tiny little looms. Weaving night after night and asking for water. Poor little tie-making elves.
- If you are going to wear a tie, make sure it is a nice one. Even if you only have 3 or 4, make sure they are nice. These are nice.
- I have a thing for people named after months.
- Just look at the tie below. It is bad ass.
So come on down, or over, or something, and check out August’s Hand Made Ties. And if those don’t do anything for you (you slob) then just keep on using that bolo tie that only you think is cool. But I am guessing that you’re going to like these as much as I do.
Oh, and before anyone asks me if I am getting paid for this. I’m not. I just like them. They aren’t as good as the ones I invented. Mine all had stains put right into the pattern. So if someone said to me: Hey piggo! You have some creamed corn on your tie! I would just flip it over so he could see the Superficial Gallery label and then we would both nod to each other while winking in that way they do it in commercials.
But enough about me and my ties that I didn’t produce yet (patent pending, dicks) just go look at these. And if you buy one, let me know how it works out. Not that much can go wrong with a tie unless it comes to life and chokes you. Anyway – have a good night. I have to go watch LOST. mmmmmm Juliet…