It has recently come to my attention that I have led a very interesting life.
Okay, that’s a bloody lie, but I have eaten a lot of weird things. So it should stand that I have also thrown up some very weird things. Now I’m not a Jackass reject or anything but I have experienced more than my share of expelling various ingredients. Coming from a rich history of spectacular drinking, I would not vomit so much when drunk but more so when hungover and typically with a limited variety of stomach contents. Here’s a brief list of things you may want to consider, and stuff you don’t wanna even think about, throwing up.
I recommend puking only:
- Grape Gatorade. More refreshing than puking other flavors.
- Lemon Lime soda
- Water, provided you’re NOT hungover.
- Lime Jello, I’ve never actually done this but it seems like it would be nice.
I do NOT recommend puking only:
- Homemade pork fried rice with bacon bits
- 10 Slices of Pizza
- Carton of button mushrooms