So I love Google Plus(click that if you want to see what my eyeballs look like!) but I realized that it isn’t really doing anything for the site. I go over there, yak to some people, solve some crimes and then come back over here and forget about it. Well no more. From now on they are going to start contributing. So without further ado – here are the things I found in my Google Plus stream for Monday, August 15th.
- First Listen: ‘Muppets: The Green Album’ : NPR – Yeah, Google Plus is a little nerdy. But if you want to hear today’s bands sings yesterdays songs instead of…tomorrow’s Muppets then this is the link for you!
- New and Returning Fall 2011-2012 Primetime TV Series – These people should really be absorbed by the Gallery so we can have some actual Hollywoodish content. Someone help me absorb them?
- ‘London Riots Facial Recognition’ Vigilantes Abandon Their Project – Forbes – See Batman doesn’t give up this easy. That’s why Internet “digilantes” aren’t Batman. Quitters.
- Richard Dawkins – “What if you’re wrong?” – So this is apparently atheist porn. This Dawkins guy (unfortuniately NOT a relative of Darryl Dawkins) has some kid ask him “what if you are wrong?” about being an atheist. Now, it’s a pretty dumb question, granted. But the guy just uses like, 250 words when he could have just said “No u”.
- Listing of psychologists/neuroscientists on Google+ – Holy sh*t that’s nerdy. I with they could have added “doing some experiments in the bedroom” or something to make it seem less nerdy.
- Here Is Some Relaxing Footage of a Bat on an Airplane – Heh,we now have one more way to kill vampires.
Hopefully tomorrow some MMA fighters, hot chicks, ninjas and King Arthur knights post some links so I don’t feel so nerdy. So I’ll see you later. I need to go impress some neuroscientists!