Literal Total Eclipse of the Heart
I know this is gonna sound like a bunch of crap, but I used to describe videos like this (video below). Using the lyrics of the song. So technically, even though when I did it there wasn’t an Internet and I forgot about it by the time the Internet was invented, I think these guys owe me a debt. In fact, I think I am gonna make a list of all my awesome ideas. That way nobody can steal them later. All these things are copyrighted by me.
- A talking car that fights crime and drives into a big tractor trailer for a garage. Fuck.
- The government should buy everyone in America a pedal generator that sits on the floor and you pedal while you watch TV or whack off or whatever. The people will get paid back by all the power they generate (lower light bills) and people won’t be so fat. Plus you can cut the taxes of people who pedal a lot. That will be an incentive for people to be skinnier.
- A reality show where you take people who are good athletes and super geniuses and make them do really hard challenges. The show would be called: Better Than You. Plus I want to see the Navy Seal and the Super Genius both shit themselves when the challenge is to make dinner for the bald guy from Top Chef.
- A car that runs on Kudzu.
- Kevin Dillon Fuck.
- Bulletproof Paint. Why waste money making things bullet proof when you can just paint things you don’t want to get bullet holes in with my special paint?
This is a partial list. If you have an idea, you may want to post it in the comments to make sure that it isn’t mine. I promise I will tell you the truth. Oh, and the video is after the jump. And it really is funny.