Dear (priveleged white straight) Men:
I know things have been hard for you lately, what with all these “others” demanding equal rights and whatnot. I have heard your cries and I will commit now to help you to achieve the same rights all the rest of us have, as soon as possible, such as:
- Being almost completely ignored in medical research
- Being paid less than the other half of humanity
- Having trouble getting called in for interviews because of your race
- Getting labeled as a thug for peaceful protests)
- Getting pummeled by a group of 20-something douchebags for the crime of walking down the street.
Honestly, there are just too many things for me to list here. There are so many ways that you are being treated differently from the rest of the world, and it’s just not fair. I’m going to personally see what I can do about it. It’s time you were treated more like the rest of us.
[gallery_bank type=”images” format=”blog” title=”false” desc=”false” special_effect=”none” animation_effect=”slideInDown” album_title=”false” album_id=”26″]