Monday Punday – Volume 2
Puns to make you squeal in delight:
- I used to go fishing with Skrillex, but he kept dropping the bass.
- What’s the worst thing about having a party in outer space? You have to planet!
- Why don’t some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don’t work out.
- I wasn’t originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.
- Yesterday a clown held open a door for me and I thought to myself, “That’s a nice jester.”
- How do you make antifreeze? You steal her blanket!
- Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I’m OK, but I feel like I’ve dyed a little inside.
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down.
- It was an emotional wedding, even the cake was in tiers.
- Why couldn’t the bike stand up on its own? It was two tired.
- So what if I don’t know what apocalypse means!? It’s not the end of the world!
- I couldn’t quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.
- I once heard a joke about amnesia, but I forgot how it goes.
- I asked a Frenchman if he played video games and he said Wii.
- Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.