Remember drive-ins? When you could pull into a big lot and not even have to get out of your car to watch a movie? Be honest, when you brought a date to a drive-in, did you ever really watch the movie? Or did you just make out during the entire run time? My money’s on making out. So, it should come as no surprise that drive-ins are starting to see this activity as their bread and butter, and are now showing movies that reflect that. This one in particular looks interesting.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Join 4,883 other subscribers
Join the Castle Rock Historical Society!
- The Radium GirlsYou know how big companies are evil and terrible to their employees? Well, this is not a new phenomenon. Join us as we learn about the Radium Girls. These women got good jobs helping out with the war effort except (big surprise) it was terrible. I know everything is awful right now and it is […]
- The Lancashire WitchesAmerica learned so many of its terrible traits from England. One of them was the concept of: call a bunch of women witches and see what happens (nothing good). We had Salem. But 80 years earlier, England had Lancashire. So sit back with some Yorkshire Tea and drink up the story of religion, politics and […]
- Mary VincentThis show has a lot of terrible things in it. That's kind of our thing. And the story of Mary Vincent and what the scum of the Earth, Lawrence Singleton, did to her is terrible. But this story is more that terrible. It is downright inspiring. And when you hear it you will be amazed. […]
- The Yuba County Five - Part TwoThe most mysterious case we have done in a while concludes this week with part two of the Yuba City Five. I have been thinking about this case for weeks and I am no closer to a solution than I was when we started. If you didn't listen to part one, go back and listen […]
- The Yuba County FiveThis case is the most baffling set of events we have covered in quite a while. Five men go to a basketball game and never come home. Seems like it is straightforward but oh my goodness it is anything but that. This is part one of two but honestly it could probably be one of […]
- The Michigan DogmanIt's like a night watchman can't even patrol the manufacturing plant they work for without encountering a dog man. Night Watchmen, a local politician in another state, three girls near the woods, all of them running into a scary dogman. Join us as we get to the bottom of the case of the Michigan Dogman. […]
- The Hinterkaifeck MurdersThis week, special guest Hannah Selector and Acadia investigate the Hinterkaifeck Murders. Almost exactly 100 years ago, en extended family on a small German farm were found dead. Who did it? Well, there were weird things in the lead up to the crime, and the aftermath had plenty of suspects. But, at the end of […]
- Al KiteWe do a lot of stories about upsetting topics. But this one? This one? This one has to be one of the most senseless, terrible things we have covered in a while. Not that it will make you mistrust everyone you know and will ever know in the future...oh, wait, it just might! The story […]
- Pedro Lopez - The Monster of the AndesPedro Lopez spent the 1970s in Peru, Ecuador, and Columbia. Over that time span he sexually abused and murdered more than 100 little girls. The only thing more chilling than the crimes of this guy is what ended up happening with him. Seriously you will not believe how this story ends. Join us as we […]
- Sally Horner - The Real Life LolitaYou probably know that Lolita is a book by Vladimir Nabokov about a pervert perving on a child. But you might not have known that there was a real case that may have inspired the author. The story of Sally Horner is complicated and tragic and should make you think twice before opening your yap […]
This. This right here. This was the perfect thing to see first thing in the morning. Today is gonna be a good day.
Who says there aren’t any good chick flicks? Wait, the vampires are chicks, right? Right?!
The last drive-in I went to was in Shelby North Carolina. I thought that was this theater for a second but I don’t think so.
Duh follow the URL on the sign dummy.
Random line of dialog from “Vampires Suck the Other Guys”:
“Too much teeth! Too much teeth!”
It gets funnier every time I look at it.
Sangfroid must really leave his abode and travel south. We have one in southern Maine.
It was about 98 degrees and we backed the truck up so people could sit in the bed and my date brought her kids who promptly vanished to play football under the screen only to magically appear again when I announced I was actually going to buy stuff from the concession stand. They all had to explain Harry Potter to me because after the grits incident and the five dollar bill with the hockey player on it (I’d come down from Canada) they all figured Yankees were semi retarded if really nice.