What I Play – HellFire: The Summoning
I don’t play a lot of games on my phone. But as you know I love wizards and swords and crap like that so even though I had never played any card games or anything I decided to give it a try and it is really fun. The gist of it is this:
- You collect cards and level them up, etc. And you have a deck of nine of them that you use for all your fighting.
- There are four elements that sort of have powers over each other but I am not good enough at the game to do much more than look at what the little logo says (it has a swirl of the four elements and each thing gets beat by whatever is to its left).
- The characters don’t seem to have anything to do with each other. I have Spartacus, A Frozen King and a big werewolf named Seth. Seriously. Check Seth out after the jump!
- They have special events every week and you can get pretty far without paying. At least I have. And you can, too! Because OF COURSE you can get people to sign up which helps you somehow.
- This site tells you everything you want to know unless you are lazy like me, in which case I have already told you everything you need to know.
I just sent the email invite to myself so you can all copy it and get playing:
I, SenatorAcadia, have been playing HellFire and want to invite you to play!
You can download the app from the link. There’s also an item waiting for you, so use my username (senatoracadia) when you start up the game!
1.) Go to Link:
2.) Enter my username:
Now let’s look at some cards!