In honor of the launch of the iPad, I decided to gather up some people who do podcasts and link you to them. And in honor of my bloodlust, I have decided to make it some sort of fight. (Let’s see what I can make up between now and when I say: here’s how it works.)
Here’s how it works. I post up these links and if the authors of the pod cats (that’s not a typo, I prefer the term pod cats) comment in the post then they stay in for next week. Unless they don’t do anything new or I forget about it. And if someone wants to be included, they need to post a comment in here and I will email them. So here we go!
- Twenty9cast.com – if you read the gallery in 2008 you might remember JW. He he has a pod cat now with some other guy. They talk about thirteen dollar hamburgers.
- Jenny Beans. She writes stories and then reads them and lets you listen to them without having to read. When you think about it, she does twice the work so you don’t have to move your eyes. You should be ashamed.
- James Melzer. He’s a writer, too. He’s marrying number two. That came out wrong.
- Seth Harwood. I guess it might be Sethh Arwood.
- Murverse. Don’t confuse this with the Mumurverse. I can’t hear anything they say…
- Shadow Publications. That’s one of the most bad ass domains I have seen in a while. And it’s almost as long as ours. Almost. 🙁
- Scott Sigler. He has a video of himself. And a hat.
- Michbek. Her name is Michele Bekemeyer. I assume she digs me. Not for any reason other than that I’m pretty frigging hunky.
OK Pod Cats people. Let’s see who wants it the most. Also, if any of you readers listen to other people, let me know. I don’t know crap about pod cats. Maybe I could make one. Maybe I already did and you can listen after the jump!
Nope. Don’t understand it yet. Check back later.
I am a completely unbiased opinion here but twenty9cast is the best one on that list. Of course, all of the rest are great too.
.-= jdoubleu´s last blog ..twenty9cast – Episode Sixteen =-.
I LOVE #2.
You rock. I want an iPad now.
.-= Jennifer Hudock´s last blog ..Conversations with Paddy: Traditional Short Story Publishing =-.
Hey, I’m a podcaster! You could add my podcast, Lost Gods, to this list, if you were so inclined. Email me fir details.
.-= Drew Beatty´s last blog ..Jennifer Hudock’s “Call of the Selkie” now available! =-.
thanks for the links
I don’t really know what pod cats are, but it makes me think of alien felines. Put tin foil antenna on your furbabies, Acadia.
click one of the links and listen, genius.
I’m waiting on alien felines, but thanks shitbutter!
See, now felines in tin antenna hats is a post I would like to see.
I’m so full of good ideas!
Damn Melissa Gilbert, just show everyone the goods why don’t you.
.-= Joelle´s last blog ..In Case You Weren’t Crying =-.
Did I win the major award yet? Vange, pod cats are alien felines with tinfoil ears and tails. They come from the west-quadrant of the Ghanvaleskis Galaxy. They fly litter-boxes through the universe, and have enslaved pod mice to do their bidding. If you want one, I can get you one.
.-= Jennifer Hudock´s last blog ..Why We Need to Help Each Other =-.
WHY WOULD I WANT ONE?!?! eeep
I’ll throw my podcast into the hat too! I’m currently releasing my novel, Dead Mech, as a free serialized aubio book. It has zombies, giant robotic battle machines, cannibals, crazy wasteland religious cults, sex, violence and gore! Check it out at http://jakebible.com
.-= Jake Bible´s last blog ..Friday Night Drabble Party! =-.