October Podcat – Booooooo!
It’s October! And Podcaturday turns its attention to the finer things the month has to offer. In this episode you will learn:
- How Dr. Nob (link mildly NSFW) made fun of us and then agreed with me that Explicitate should be a word.
- How Beans and Melzer are defrauding the govts of not one but two countries (allegedly).
- My awesome suggestion that they COMMIT CRIMES!
- Oh, I want to mention that a friend of mine is getting a new site up and running at Wrestling Opinions. You can guess if it is an editorial site where people argue with each other about politics or issues of the day, or you can guess that it’s a site about wrestling (yeah they still have wrestling). ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT.
- It’s the 5th anniversary of the gallery this month and Vange and I are having lots of activities. Costume Contest, human sacrifice, you name it!
- We are looking for people to be calling in with some crazy shit on the hotline. 206-888-1710. We want topics that do not include international fraud. Or at least international fraud that involves scary monsters.
- The gallery has coasters now. You can see what it looks like after the jump. You can get one over at Cheery Trinkets and make sure you tell them I sent you so they can charge you double and ask you where I am.
- George Lucas is doing the Star Wars Movies in 3D and we all think he can suck it.
Watch for the coaster!