First I want to make sure everyone knows that Cornmeal has now been writing for more than ONE YEAR! He’s the only person that has stuck with us that long and kept doing things. Everyone else just tapers off. So here’s to Corny having nothing better to do!
Now then making things a little more normalized for these Podcaturday Posts. Here’s how it’s going to go.
- Guess My Netflix!!!! <—there will be a prize.
This is simple – everyone who participates in any way in the show gets a link. Your mom participating on my junk does NOT count.
- Jenny Beans – she hates the NY Times this week.
- James Melzer – got possessed and spoke in unsettling accents.
- Adorable Kate – asked us who was better: Batman or Iron Man.
- Dr. Nob – explained how cities work.
- Coffin Nail Neil – Neil rules!
We talked about Game of Thrones, the lady from the NY Times who bitchily reviewed it, how I fixed health care and some other crap. I should really take notes.
This is a pretty frigging good card trick.
Guess my Netflix!
Here we go – anyone who answers right gets a point. The first person to answer right gets two points. Put your answer in the comments.