Sarah Palin, hottest governor in the history of governors, quit today for some reason. Here is some real info on it. But since I need to go eat, I don’t have time to dig out any facts or anything, so here are some made up potential reasons.
- Moving to Argentina to live with Mark Sanford.
- Replacing Paul Schaeffer on Letterman.
- Moving to Hollywood to become a Tina Fey impersonator.
- Realized being governor of Alaska sucks.
- Stickin’ it to the man.
- Wanted to break Pat Buchanan’s heart.
I guess any of these are likely, but what a weird thing. I said when she gave the speech at the convention, if she had just given the speech, not run as VP, then went back to Alaska and studied a bunch of shit, she could have wiped the floor with people down the road. But now it’s just crazy weirdness.
Also – I am serious about wondering who the hottest governor is now. Do they have like a governor’s yearbook?