OK – You know the drill. I link you to things and you click them. What’s so hard about that? Let’s not have a big fuckup like last time. Jeez you people suck at things sometimes. Oh, and thank you for visiting TSG, where the customer comes first! Hey, we should start a whorehouse with that as the slogan. We would clean up. Holy crap, we really WOULD clean up, after all the coming! Damn I’m good at this! Anyway – click the links. I am gonna update this post throughout the day so Vange will be even more pissed that I buried her Gisele Bundchen post.
- Do You Have Swine Flu? – yeah – this guy is gonna really have to think about that domain when it comes up for renewal.
- The Changeling Killer – Salt and Lemonade has some vids and info on the killer that movie with Angeline Jolie was based on. And anyone who writes about serial killers is OK in my book. My book of people I would kill if I were not so lazy.
- Demure Jen Loves Mark Harmon – my bestest Twitter friend ever loves Mark Harmon. So if he happens to come to my house today, I pledge to tie him up and tell her she can come and get him if she wants. And to pick me up a sandwich on her way. I would go get one myself, but I would be guarding Mark Harmon.
- Floating Boobies – I like when chicks say boobs – and JennyJinx says it like 47 times in this post. I think it is about Miss California, but my eyes only read the word boobs. And the other swears. Jenny is a salty one!
- Sub Text – Kenny always writes good stuff. This is a Mystery called Sub Text. I wish he had done it all with the letters that go under the regular letters, but he never takes my suggestions.
- Wisdom Hypnosis – Hypnosis really works! I have no recollection of putting this link here.
- James Melzer – this dude writes about Zombies! Look at his page – it’s all covered with zombies!
- Moustache-O-Rama – I didn’t meet this guy until today on Twitter but now I love him, and his moustache machine rules.
- Magnum P.U. – Canucklehead shops at very weird stores…