Like everyone, I heard about how the President was talking foolishness about light and...Read More
Tag: donald trump
Is using reality TV a crazy idea to select the Vice President? Uh, certainly not when Donald Trump...Read More
This week on Allegedly On The Issues, we’re talking about how every time I now remove a...Read More
This week on the Allegedly On The Issues Podcast we got down to the heart of the matter. No one...Read More
Allegedly On the Issues Political Podcast – With Doug and Jared – is back for Episode...Read More
We ask important questions on Allegedly on the Issues. With The Walking Dead season finale this...Read More
- The Anasazi Part 1There are wonders within the boundaries of what is now the United States that way too many people don't know about. Continuing our dedication to Native American History Month we present the first part of the people that are known by some as the Anasazi. Also, we learn what happens when a cowpoke decides poking […]
- The Serpent MoundThe indigenous people of what is now called Ohio decided to make themselves a monument and we're gonna talk about it. The location is the largest effigy mound in the world and we will be sure to explain what an effigy mound is right near the beginning (sort of) so you aren't lost!
- Rebecca ZahauSometimes the official story seems mighty sus. This week, Acadia and Shooey take a look at the case of Rebecca Zahau, who was declared a suicide and the facts of the case seem to point to the absolute opposite of that. Come with us to sunny San Deigo as we dig into this sad story.
- Demons, Mistakes, and Kennedy IfeSince this is the Halloween episode for 2021, we thought we would keep riding the demon train. Unfortunately, as usual, we learned that humans are what screws most things up. They certainly did in the case of Kennedy Ife. Also, we might directly and overtly attack pretty much all of the religions. I can't remember […]
- Danielle HarkinsWhen you send your kids to school, you have a reasonable expectation that they will not be brainwashed into believing that they have demons inside them that have to be let out. Unless Danielle Harkins is their teacher, then you totally should NOT have that expectation because it is gonna happen!
- The Grim SleeperThis week we cover Lonnie David Franklin, Jr. He's a piece of crap who was given the name "The Grim Sleeper" which is way too cool of a name for this guy. He preyed on women in Los Angeles for decades and he was able to go so long without capture because nobody was really […]
- The Flatwoods MonsterSome people think aliens that try to probe you are scary. But to me, the Flatwoods monster is the kind of thing that would terrify me. I don't need to be watching some big tall goon coming at me, splooging all over the place and spreading out all sorts of stinky gas. This cryptid /alien […]
- Nub CityDon't get mad that you never thought of cutting off your own finger for some quick cash. Don't be jealous of people who realized that blowing off their own limbs with shotguns and whatnot could be lucrative. This week we humbly offer you Nub City, where a bunch of yahpos from Florida actually thought their […]
- Barbara Daly BaekelandCome with us back to the glamorous forties where we meet the beautiful Barbara Daly who marries a rich dude, has a kid and boy does that not turn out great. Bad motivations? Yep. Bad decisions? Oh, you betcha. Bad outcome? Well. just listen and find out. Spoiler: the outcome is bad, too.
- Franklin Delano Floyd - Part 2The winding story of a first class monster comes to a close this week as we learn how Franklin Delano Floyd takes grooming to a level that is hard to comprehend. This story seemed like a weird mystery so start but it really turned into a big barrel of gross. Come with us across the […]