Not even social distancing could keep Charlotte McKinney from hitting up the annual Casamigos...Read More
We are bringing back the costume contest this year. I am tired of only seeing costumes from people in my own neighborhood and I can’t go to cool Halloween parties anymore because nobody invites me to them so whatever. We are taking submissions until Sunday, November, 4th!
Win a $25.00 Amazon card or a 3 month subscription to Horror Pack, just for taking a pic of yourself that you would have taken anyway!
Seriously, look at your Facebook and Instagram. That is 75% of what you do all day anyway!Read More
- The Michigan DogmanIt's like a night watchman can't even patrol the manufacturing plant they work for without encountering a dog man. Night Watchmen, a local politician in another state, three girls near the woods, all of them running into a scary dogman. Join us as we get to the bottom of the case of the Michigan Dogman. […]
- The Hinterkaifeck MurdersThis week, special guest Hannah Selector and Acadia investigate the Hinterkaifeck Murders. Almost exactly 100 years ago, en extended family on a small German farm were found dead. Who did it? Well, there were weird things in the lead up to the crime, and the aftermath had plenty of suspects. But, at the end of […]
- Al KiteWe do a lot of stories about upsetting topics. But this one? This one? This one has to be one of the most senseless, terrible things we have covered in a while. Not that it will make you mistrust everyone you know and will ever know in the future...oh, wait, it just might! The story […]
- Pedro Lopez - The Monster of the AndesPedro Lopez spent the 1970s in Peru, Ecuador, and Columbia. Over that time span he sexually abused and murdered more than 100 little girls. The only thing more chilling than the crimes of this guy is what ended up happening with him. Seriously you will not believe how this story ends. Join us as we […]
- Sally Horner - The Real Life LolitaYou probably know that Lolita is a book by Vladimir Nabokov about a pervert perving on a child. But you might not have known that there was a real case that may have inspired the author. The story of Sally Horner is complicated and tragic and should make you think twice before opening your yap […]
- Christopher PorcoSometimes criminals are sociopathic monsters, and Christopher Porco defintely is one. But he is also a complete frigging idiot which makes this the perfect end for Season Six. My goal is to lure you into a false sense of security so hopefully it works! Enjoy!
- The Worst Year in History - 536 CENext time you are complaining about how terrible everything is, think about this show and consider what it was like to live in the year 536 and immediately after. Not good. But...that has nothing to do with your sitch so complain all you want. Don't let someone tell you that someone else's circumstances minimize your […]
- Pauline DakinSo if when you were a kid you had to move all the time and worry about assassins and your mom pulled you out of school in the middle of the day to hide from kidnappers would you find it exciting? I ask because that is exactly what happened to Pauline Dakin growing up. The […]
- Elma Sands - The Manhattan Well MurderTake a young couple who might be in love, the bustling city of Manhattan, and a mystery and you have a good story. Make the year 1799, add Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr, and add a liberal serving of the first recorded murder trial transcript in the history of the United States and you have […]
- The Disappearance of Larry GriffinWe take the letter carrier who gives us our bills and Bed Bath and Beyond coupons for granted, but back in 1929, Larry Griffin, the postman for Stradbally, Ireland, got taken in a very different way. Join us for the tale of how some townies ruined the Christmas of a genteel (and drunk) civil servant!