The Gallery tries to make sure its redership is informed. And sometimes when the authorities have nowhere else to turn when reviewing a botched investigation (and I do mean nowhere) they send us some information and have our team try to decipher what happened. Now, I cannot show you all the other evidence they sent, but I can appeal to you, our readers, to try to answer some of the high level questions regarding the case. The Pic is after the jump, but read the questions first. I want you to go into this objectively. We are trying to help.
- Whose side is purple shirt on?
- Who is on the poster on the light pole?
- Who bent the street sign?
- What’s the blue rubber glove for?
- Why would you EVER need to have a gun drawn in this situation?
- Whose car is that on the right?