The Omen – The 24th Scariest Movie of All Time
At last – a movie I know AND that I think is Scary AND that should be higher on the list. 31 Scariest Movies of All Time? You bet your Devil child loving ASS it is. Where do I begin? The Omen frigging rules! Could I do 10 awesome things about it? Wanna bet? I bet I can!
- Gregory Peck goes through the entire movie with a sort of bewildered charm. One time in college I was watching it with some friends and when he picked up a phone my friend said: “Come in?”. Try it. It’s awesome.
- DAMIEN! IT’S ALL FOR YOU! (Seriously why don’t they make some sort of Halloween decoration that does that?)
- That bitch new nanny.
- That bitch nanny’s dog!
- David Warner – is he dead? Like, seriously. He ruled the 70’s!
- HIS MOTHER WAS A JACKAL!
- The seven knives of Magito. Magneto? Nah, I think it was Magito. Anyway I wonder if they are still around. Like on Ebay.
- How the pictures kept showing how people were gonna die.
- Big sheet of glass on the back of a truck!
- Gregory Peck hauling ass to a church with an armful of knives!
- The whole movie! Shit I want to watch it now. This should be higher. It’s that damn Lee Remick dragging it down.
- Trailer after the jump!