- How come they call it a trailer if it comes out before the movie does and it shows before another movie starts?
- How come the Coen brothers find kidnapping so interesting?
- Do you think if someone not as good as the Coen brothers decided to remake a famous John Wayne western people would be as bonerfied about it?
- How come you haven’t seen Blood Simple?
- When did Jeff Bridges all of a sudden become our greatest living actor? Why not Nic Cage? John Goodman? Sam Elliot?
- Why don’t people glamorize the 18th century more? Is it the wigs?
- If someone killed someone you loved and you could kill them without getting caught would you do it?
- What if he offered you a million dollars to not kill him?
- What if he had a twin brother and they mixed each other up? Would that mess you up?
- Want me to tell you the trailer’s after the jump and shut the fuck up?
- If you answered no to the previous question, does this satisfy you?
Trailer after the jump!
True Grit Trailer
I dunno about all this.
But who are they going to get to play Eula Goodnight in the sequel?
Anybody with half a brain would not have taken on that role.. thats why you see Jeff Bridges up there.. and I saw a shark in there somewhere!
Well the Duke was coasting, there’s some quote about putting on the eyepatch, but Katherine Hepburn will be hard to replace.
She can not be replaced
Truthfully though this is great fodder for a remake because a lot of people won’t have watched it because it’s Old. Hollywood loves their patrons.
1: Where do I get a choir of kids to sing ominous songs while I go about my daily chores? And don’t say the mall. I can’t go back there.
2: I wonder if Rooster will get his rug back.
C: I need me a powdered wig and a musket.
I just got done watching the Big Lebowski again.
grizzly adams was her star of the rocky mountains!!