Well, it’s Saturday. And since the whole day was consumed by this little endeavor, I decided it warranted it’s own post. Usually we don’t talk about our own business to the general public, but in this case, since it sort of affects you, it is appropriate. Plus I want to know what you think of what we did. We get paid in comments, so pay up. Need your opinion on the following changes.
- Took the looooooong ass list of celeb names out of the left sidebar and moved them to the footer.
- Switched up some of the sidebar items (wanted to make them more even).
- Added the top commenters (this is important – any of you people who have your own websites will get a cheap free link to your site if you make it into the top 10).
- Added the most recent comments (needed to fill out the left hand side).
- Added the most recent posts (the last 10) because….
- Made it so only five posts show per page. I think that might make the site load faster. Or slower. I dunno. But whatever, I am not changing it now!
So now – let’s find out what you think. And remember that if you don’t comment, your loved ones get sick.
It’s looks tight, man. Like the proverbial camel’s arse in a sandstorm… tight.
Five posts is plenty, we’re not that literate you know.
The big ass ad on the top is out of theme but we gotta make our money some ways, don’t we.
(Is it me or do I sound like a gangster or something?)
We are wicked gangster’s dude.
It does load a lot quicker now, great job. I use to have mine at 4 post per page then changed back to 7, but I don’t use a lot of graphics or videos, but I’m thinking about cutting back to 5.
*high fives and does that thing where two guys jump up and slam asses
Main thing is, it loads up much faster….so I’m happy to stick around and check it out!! Nice work.
Huzzahs all around.
Agreed…loading time is right on.
Personally…seen as how you asked…I think your sponsor should take a second to your list of top 10..just my thoughts.
Also why not put your sites we like in a widget format…there are a lot of very cool ones floating around.
It’s looking awesome otherwise:)
What do you mean? Like, with some kind of effect?
Looks good to me, but I always concentrate on your posts, as I find them entertaining, so don’t really pay much attention to the sides. (Is that a bad thing?)
Keep up the good work.
Love it!! Loads much faster and I am so glad you got rid of that celebrity list on the side. Its less distracting from your actual posts. In my humble two cent opinion, I’d keep the Sites We Like as text. Adding effects or buttons to a list that long will just add to your load time again. Very nicely done!!
We do good work together, Acadia. Even if you do smell slightly. What IS that, anyway?
It’s is called: Champ! I made it myself out of things I found in the trunk of my car.
Let me reiterate my love for the new changes.
Good job bosses!
Thank you, darling Jo. And the rest of yous. LOL