Eighteen letters. Eighteen! That’s how many letters there are in our domain. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen. WTF. You know why you know what WTF means? Cause it only has three letters. Phone numbers have seven digits. Everything good on the internet is short. I think that’s what’s holding us back. It takes me 45 minutes to write my email address. So now we need to find something shorter. Only problem is that everything short is already taken. Let’s see.
Idea one! Short just cause it is short.
- QJ.com – They sell diapers. I picked a random two letter domain and they sell diapers. Ugh.
- TSG.com – This would make sense. The Superficial Gallery, you know? It’s an IT company. Fuckers.
- TSG21.com – This one is actually available. Is that better?
Idea two! Word that doesn’t mean anything but you can remember it.
- Tumblr.com – If they could not get tumbler, why didn’t they just make it: tmblr?
- Amazon.com – They don’t get a link. Fuck them. Nobody gets a book from a river.
- Travelocity.com – They don’t get a link either. Travelocity sounds like a word.
Idea three! Two words that don’t go together but are put together cause people can remember them.
- Pimpfish – picture thing.
- Snapfish – another, different picture thing.
- Picturefish – I just wanted to see if it was a picture thing. it is. Fish don’t take pictures.
Out of the three, I’m thinking that the third option is best for us. We need to start thinking of two small words that go together that are easy to remember. Pity that buttfish.com is taken. 🙁 Any ideas?