Most of us would love to be a YouTube star. There are actually people who make money doing it, and the hours are probably pretty reasonable. The draw back is that you have to come up with some pretty creative stuff, constantly.
- But as we found out this week, that can get you killed.
Pedro Ruiz convinced his girlfriend MonaLisa Perez that it would make a cool video for her to fire a gun at him and for him to stop the bullet with a book. It didn’t work and now she, while pregnant and 19, is under arrest for manslaughter. Perhaps the pen is not mightier than the sword after all. It might have actually worked… if she hadn’t fired from 1 ft away with a .50 caliber Desert Eagle firearm.
Some of us, again in an effort to make money, might want to take up position in the NFL.
- But Clinton Portis should have learned a lesson or two from Biggie. Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems.
- Although Cubs’ outfielder Albert Almora insists he wasn’t doing that.
In other news:
- Serena William – Naked, Pregnant, and on the cover of Vanity Fair.
- Gamers delight, the NES Classic was short lived, impossible to get, and extremely popular. I expect the same of the SNES Classic.
- You might be cool, but you’ll never be as cool as having your wedding at a Taco Bell cool.
- It appears that people have come to their senses about Michael Bay and his Transformers movies, sort of.
What else happened this week that you want to talk about? Let us know down below.
Sing us out Biggie –