Yesterday on the Internet – Links
The fact that someone decided it would be a good idea to blow up British Ariana Grande fans should actually show the terrorists why they should just give up now. If I asked you yesterday how many British Ariana Grande fans there were, you would have said seven or eight. The jackass who made sure you will need to leave for the concert 4 hours before showtime this summer didn’t even come close to scratching the surface of how many real fans Ariana has in the UK. Stupid terrorists. You suck. You couldn’t even kill all the redheads in Malta. You couldn’t even kill all the people who read this site in one shot. I mean, don’t try it, but you couldn’t. WE WIN!
- I don’t even care why they did it. Blowing people up is stupid and NONE OF US ARE SCARED! – MSNBC
- Zack Snyder’s daughter committed suicide in March so Joss Whedon is going to finish Justice League – Batman News
- Lindsay Lohan is working on a TV series about Russian oligarchs. And I am working on becoming a fancy lord of the manor with a top hat. Let’s race! – Page Six
- Michael Kinsley was right: “A gaffe is when you accidentally tell the truth”. Ask Kevin Durant while he sort of apologizes – ESPN
- Billy Bush never grabbed anyone! He’s a victim! – DListed
- The Mist will be the best show on Spike since MXC – io9