But any degenerate with functioning reproductive organs can have a kid. What they do with/to that kid is another matter altogether. The good news is, we can mock these assholes who have no business calling themselves “parents” and I gathered up a pile of pix to make it even easier. The next time you head out to WalMart, keep your camera phone ready and send the pix to me for a future installment!
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Join 4,880 other subscribers
Join the Castle Rock Historical Society!
- Critical ItchImagine having an itch so intense that you can't resist scratching, no matter the cost! In this first episode of Season Eight, hear the harrowing story of a woman whose itch was so severe that it drove her to the brink of madness – and beyond. But what happens when scratching isn't enough? Join Acadia […]
- The Radium GirlsYou know how big companies are evil and terrible to their employees? Well, this is not a new phenomenon. Join us as we learn about the Radium Girls. These women got good jobs helping out with the war effort except (big surprise) it was terrible. I know everything is awful right now and it is […]
- The Lancashire WitchesAmerica learned so many of its terrible traits from England. One of them was the concept of: call a bunch of women witches and see what happens (nothing good). We had Salem. But 80 years earlier, England had Lancashire. So sit back with some Yorkshire Tea and drink up the story of religion, politics and […]
- Mary VincentThis show has a lot of terrible things in it. That's kind of our thing. And the story of Mary Vincent and what the scum of the Earth, Lawrence Singleton, did to her is terrible. But this story is more that terrible. It is downright inspiring. And when you hear it you will be amazed. […]
- The Yuba County Five - Part TwoThe most mysterious case we have done in a while concludes this week with part two of the Yuba City Five. I have been thinking about this case for weeks and I am no closer to a solution than I was when we started. If you didn't listen to part one, go back and listen […]
- The Yuba County FiveThis case is the most baffling set of events we have covered in quite a while. Five men go to a basketball game and never come home. Seems like it is straightforward but oh my goodness it is anything but that. This is part one of two but honestly it could probably be one of […]
- The Michigan DogmanIt's like a night watchman can't even patrol the manufacturing plant they work for without encountering a dog man. Night Watchmen, a local politician in another state, three girls near the woods, all of them running into a scary dogman. Join us as we get to the bottom of the case of the Michigan Dogman. […]
- The Hinterkaifeck MurdersThis week, special guest Hannah Selector and Acadia investigate the Hinterkaifeck Murders. Almost exactly 100 years ago, en extended family on a small German farm were found dead. Who did it? Well, there were weird things in the lead up to the crime, and the aftermath had plenty of suspects. But, at the end of […]
- Al KiteWe do a lot of stories about upsetting topics. But this one? This one? This one has to be one of the most senseless, terrible things we have covered in a while. Not that it will make you mistrust everyone you know and will ever know in the future...oh, wait, it just might! The story […]
- Pedro Lopez - The Monster of the AndesPedro Lopez spent the 1970s in Peru, Ecuador, and Columbia. Over that time span he sexually abused and murdered more than 100 little girls. The only thing more chilling than the crimes of this guy is what ended up happening with him. Seriously you will not believe how this story ends. Join us as we […]
=O! My mammy used to say all the time they should implement a government class that everyone who wants to have a child needs to pass in order to reproduce. Maybe she was right 0_o
.-= Jenny Beans´s last blog ..Goblin Market Episode Twenty-Two =-.
I think your mammy was right, Jenny. There are some people that should NEVER be allows to procreate. It pisses me off when I see people with children that shouldn’t have them.
I’ll stop there because I could go on and on about this topic because it really makes me mad.
.-= Nicole´s last blog ..An Interview with "Dream Wanderers" Author, Paula Brown, Part 1 =-.
OMG, lol @ the exercising chicks that have the whole 3rd grade in the front row looking up their asses! And those kids are enjoying it a bit too much to be that young, aren’t they? Talk about how to shape the future pervs of America!
What the hell exercise class is THAT, by the way??? :O
You’re supposed to LAUGH at these morons! This isn’t going well at all! Sigh.
I laughed at some of them. My favorite was the mom who was concerned that her son’s “secret girlfriend” would get pregnant. Oblivious parents are very funny.
lol @ 00004
All I kept thinking was, “Oh, Oh GOD. Stop now. Oh no. No No No NO.” What are parents thinking?!? I mean…really?
.-= Cassie´s last blog ..facebook for adults only? =-.
Good stuff, Vange.
I’m willing to bet that more than half of the people who shouldn’t have kids didn’t plan to have them in the first place. They were just too stupid to use protection.
Wow, you got it all, I laughed, I shook my head, I thought huh?? After all, the one pick of the.. lady.. with the kid on the couch? yeah.. bet she was taking that pic for a singles site.. so she fails her kid and probably got no calls on her picture, KidFail and DateFail. and of course, the most obvious of all.. brain fail. Yikes!
Shit like this makes me happy there was no Internet when I was a kid. All the pics of my mom are safely in out of print magazines. Suckas.
That was amusing and disturbing both. Which means it was the perfect Superficial Gallery post.
.-= Drew Beatty´s last blog ..The Creative Alliance =-.
I’ll second drew’s comment – amusing and disturbing. keep up the good work.
I am always saying this exact same thing about people needing a license for everything except the most important thing – being a parent! It seems the wrong people can reproduce at exponential rates while the right ones seem to have the problems.
.-= Michelle´s last blog ..Almost Wordless Wednesday: A Gentle Giant Protects Some Baby Ducklings =-.
What about Shaun Cassidy and Cindy Williams in that movie? Don’t tell me you don’t know what I’m talking about.
Wha… were we talking about something? I was looking at picture 7… shit! I missed two days of work!
Really good father 🙂
You know, the sex-related stuff you can look at any number of ways (given that each parent-child relationship is different), so while it’s kind of amusing it doesn’t really bother me too much. The “baby” ad up over the booze was funny. The worried mother whose son has an “obvious secret girlfriend” was hysterical. It’s the parents who cart their kids around like luggage that I just have to shake my head at and wonder how they made it through life long enough to procreate. (sigh)
.-= Jim Ryan´s last blog ..Online Gestalt Entities =-.
But if you believe that God has a plan (as most good Christians do) maybe the question of who are the “right” ones to procreate and who are the “wrong” ones to procreate isn’t valid. Many of us were raised with “spare the rod and spoil the child” and we turned out OK. Some of the most screwed up people are the ones who got “time outs” and mamby-pamby parents instead of those whose parents really RAISED them. Not advocating for abuse but really. . .
My friend has a natural selection theory and it applies to these people, only thing is we are doing our best to keep these people alive and making sure they have the right to breed.