Being a fan of sports can be an odd thing. I have my own favorite baseball and football teams. However, aside from a hat and maybe a t-shirt or two, I don’t go all out in displaying my affections for my teams. I don’t put a bunch of tacky team logo stickers all over my car, and if I have the opportunity to see my teams play live, I don’t get all nuts and put on team color body paint or anything like that. It just seems like overboard. I mean, it’s just a sport. You’re watching a bunch of overpaid goons play a game that children are probably playing just a few miles away. There’s no need to get all crazy over it. Apparently, no one ever told the people that live at this home that.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Join 4,880 other subscribers
Join the Castle Rock Historical Society!
- The Jersey Devil
- Ken Ray McElroy - Biggest Jerk in the WorldAcadia and Graveyard Grace would like you to meet Ken McElroy, the biggest jerk this side of the Mississippi! Hailing from the small town of Skidmore, Missouri, Kenny boy was the real-life embodiment of a villainous caricature. With a rap sheet longer than a CVS receipt, McElroy had more than 20 felonies under his belt […]
- The Mad Gasser of MattoonGet ready to gasp in both horror and hilarity as Acadia and Graveyard Grace explore the strange case of the Mad Gasser of Mattoon. Was it a sinister plot, a weird prank, or just some really bad gas? Join these two witty hosts as they sniff out the truth and make some jokes along the […]
- Critical ItchImagine having an itch so intense that you can't resist scratching, no matter the cost! In this first episode of Season Eight, hear the harrowing story of a woman whose itch was so severe that it drove her to the brink of madness – and beyond. But what happens when scratching isn't enough? Join Acadia […]
- The Radium GirlsYou know how big companies are evil and terrible to their employees? Well, this is not a new phenomenon. Join us as we learn about the Radium Girls. These women got good jobs helping out with the war effort except (big surprise) it was terrible. I know everything is awful right now and it is […]
- The Lancashire WitchesAmerica learned so many of its terrible traits from England. One of them was the concept of: call a bunch of women witches and see what happens (nothing good). We had Salem. But 80 years earlier, England had Lancashire. So sit back with some Yorkshire Tea and drink up the story of religion, politics and […]
- Mary VincentThis show has a lot of terrible things in it. That's kind of our thing. And the story of Mary Vincent and what the scum of the Earth, Lawrence Singleton, did to her is terrible. But this story is more that terrible. It is downright inspiring. And when you hear it you will be amazed. […]
- The Yuba County Five - Part TwoThe most mysterious case we have done in a while concludes this week with part two of the Yuba City Five. I have been thinking about this case for weeks and I am no closer to a solution than I was when we started. If you didn't listen to part one, go back and listen […]
- The Yuba County FiveThis case is the most baffling set of events we have covered in quite a while. Five men go to a basketball game and never come home. Seems like it is straightforward but oh my goodness it is anything but that. This is part one of two but honestly it could probably be one of […]
- The Michigan DogmanIt's like a night watchman can't even patrol the manufacturing plant they work for without encountering a dog man. Night Watchmen, a local politician in another state, three girls near the woods, all of them running into a scary dogman. Join us as we get to the bottom of the case of the Michigan Dogman. […]
I’ve never cared too much for NASCAR, but I could really get into House Racing.
.-= Shawn´s last blog ..Bringin The Prayer =-.
bet that home gets bad gpm’s
You haven’t been to Pittsburgh, clearly.
.-= Cassie´s last blog ..the world is going to end like terminator 3 =-.
Wow. Just wow. I have nothing to say, other than wow.
And now I want to paint my house like that too.
.-= Drew Beatty´s last blog ..Thank You Thursday – THANK YOU! =-.
What, he lives at number 20 something street and his mailman has bad eyes.
Also, lol@ House racing