I am very confident that you do NOT know what “Another Day in Paradise is about so let’s learn together!Read More
Category: Friday 90s
Hey y’all, it’s Jackie, back with another Friday 90’s! In honor of the December 17th birthday of my favorite bass player—and favorite Twitter follower—Mike Mills from R.E.M., I’m going to be recapping one of the best R.E.M. songs to feature his melodic bass lines.Read More
R.E.M.’s album Out of Time is best known for introducing the world to “Losing My Religion” and “Shiny Happy People”, but the 1991 release also contains my favorite R.E.M. song ever: “Country Feedback”.Read More
I know some fascinating facts about Eagle-Eye Cherry that will AMAZE you if you have a very low bar for amazement. But his song is great and you haven’t heard it in a while so give it a listen and learn my fascinating facts!Read More
- Nub CityDon't get mad that you never thought of cutting off your own finger for some quick cash. Don't be jealous of people who realized that blowing off their own limbs with shotguns and whatnot could be lucrative. This week we humbly offer you Nub City, where a bunch of yahpos from Florida actually thought their […]
- Barbara Daly BaekelandCome with us back to the glamorous forties where we meet the beautiful Barbara Daly who marries a rich dude, has a kid and boy does that not turn out great. Bad motivations? Yep. Bad decisions? Oh, you betcha. Bad outcome? Well. just listen and find out. Spoiler: the outcome is bad, too.
- Franklin Delano Floyd - Part 2The winding story of a first class monster comes to a close this week as we learn how Franklin Delano Floyd takes grooming to a level that is hard to comprehend. This story seemed like a weird mystery so start but it really turned into a big barrel of gross. Come with us across the […]
- Franklin Delano Floyd - Part 1You wouldn't think someone named after a US President would be a weirdo, but this guy sure is. And a gross one at that. Settle in and listen to the sad beginnings of a messed up dude who was not super good at crime but still managed to do a lot of damage. Franklin Delano […]
- Hoia Baciu ForestSometimes referred to as the "Bermuda Triangle" of Romania, the Hoia Baciu forest in Transylvania has more than its share of weird stories surrounding it. It's spooky for sure, but it's not spooky enough to have people start calling the Bermuda Triangle the "Hoia Baciu Forest of the Ocean". Join Acadia and Shooey as the […]
- The Franklin Coverup Part Three (Bohemian Grove)This is the last of our only ever four part series (and third of just the Franklin Coverup) and it took a little bit out of us. The story is so gross that it gave two of the Fell Companions the 'rona! But that is all behind us now. We don't have to listen to […]
- The Franklin Coverup Part TwoThis story is just too horrible to fill just one episode, so here we go with part two of the lurid tale of child sex rings, corruption, and a justice system that (maybe) doesn't work right. Oh, and I guess we should mention that some of the Grackles have Covid so we will be back […]
- The Franklin CoverupJoin us as we discuss one of the most horrific things we have ever covered on the show. If you want really terrible stuff in your true crime, we have a whole bunch of it for you in this episode. Oh, and some people say it never happened, but we will deal with that next […]
- Johnny GoschSeason Five starts with Mells, Snoops, Shooey and Acadia talking about Johnny Gosch and how the case of the Iowa paperboy gone missing is the first link in a terrible chain. Sit back and prepare yourself to get mad at some cops!
- PopobawaWe end Season Four with a cryptid who doesn't just scare you. The Popobawa from Tanzania does...other things to you, and then threatens you that he will do it again if you don't do what he says! Join Mells, Snoops and Acadia as they investigate this malevolent cryptid. Thanks for a great season and we […]